We provide free Peer Support Services, Social Connection Activities and Vocational Education and Employment services to Police Officers and their families from all over the country.
Blue HOPE does not receive any government funding. We rely entirely on community members like you to make our services possible.
Your donation will help us to:
1. Help us expand our 1300 00 2853 (BLUE) help-line.
2. Strengthen our network of Psychologists, and help subsidise psychology fees.
3. Establish a Blue HOPE office and psychology clinic in every state and territory in Australia.
4. Enable the nationwide rollout of our peer support program.
5. Implement research programs to improve mental health services for police.
6. Subsidise mental health and legal service fees to police officers in need.
7. Help to cover the costs of running the Blue HOPE facility.
Your ongoing support will ensure that we can continue to expand and provide our services to those who need them. Together, we can help secure the future of Australia’s police officers and enable them to build a happy and flourishing future for themselves and their families.
You can also deposit funds directly to our bank account or via the Donate Now button.
Our bank details are: BSB: 633-000 (Bendigo Bank) Account: 157988726
We are a registered charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission. We have DGR status and all donations over $2 are tax deductible.